This has been a week of great blessing, and immense sadness, in that I’ve heard of some wonderfully answered prayers, especially about sleep: and then, of course, the transportation to Glory of lovely, long-time friend Ann, yesterday….I’m praying that the sleep prayers answered will have been her husband, Graham, daughters Beckie and Lizzie, and son-in-law Ben’s story last last…
When I posted the ‘sleep’ post the other day, another good friend, Lois Paddington, put a comment that she’d got the same problem: here’s the essence of our Facebook conversation and prayer (yes, you CAN pray on Facebook, and it works!)… I DO have her permission, and she couldn’t have been more positive! – ‘Use anything u pray for with me. If it can help someone else then I’m happy to go through shit!’
- Lois – YESTERDAY – ‘ So good to read! (from someone else with disturbed sleep & major nightmares)’
- Me – ‘ Lois, be healed in the Name of Jesus, of sleeplessness, I break the curse of it on your life now, in Jesus’ Name, and command, in Jesus’ Name, for nightmares to cease as of LAST night – enemy, you’ve had your fun, now your finished…. Sleep, come. I speak Psalm 127:2 over you, Lois – ‘In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat– for he grants sleep to those he loves’. Sleep 8 hours tonight (if you go to bed in time to get up when you need to!), and from now on…
- Lois – Thanks Paul! After last nights creepiness I was a little scared to sleep tonight!
- Me – Lord, wipe that bit of Lois’s ‘hard drive’ of last night’s ‘sleep’….in Jesus’ Name…
- Lois – THIS MORNING – PAUL!!!! I slept 8 hours! I dreamt that my pastor figured out I was having nightmares & he grabbed me & got a group of ppl with him to pray my demons away! I woke up before he started & really wanted to go back to sleep so I could be there. I fell asleep again & saw the demons had 2 faces & 1 face was just a hollow behind a mask….
- Me – Wow, Lois!!! That’s fantastic… 8 hours!!! Wonderful! Thank you, Lord!!! See, the demons are a deception… one night, the story is told of Smith Wigglesworth being woken in the middle of the night. He sat up, saw the devil sitting on the end of his bed…. He said, ‘Oh, it’s only you!’ and went back to sleep again…. I’m thrilled for you, so – same again tonight, please, Lord!!
Again, for a ‘sleepless’ person, this is a MASSIVE miracle…. you wouldn’t believe!!!!
Been praying for people much more on Facebook lately, and it really is a great place to publicly declare the truth, bind the lies, and see freedom, healing, and answers….