To see lives, young and old, changed and impacted by communicating the truth and relevance of Christianity, the love of God, the reality of Jesus, the power of the Holy Spirit, and to network with churches and ministries worldwide.
- to have an impact in all the nations of the earth:
- to present the truth and reality of Jesus Christ in a way that enables people of all ages to make an undeniable decision about him, and by demonstrating God’s supernatural power which He has made available to us.
- to teach, motivate, and encourage Christians that they can do what Jesus did – and more.
- paul’s focus and value is to transform the lives of people he meets by communicating the good news of the gospel in a relevant and accessible way, often through the use of testimony stories.
- to train and release people into ministry and mission, and to help them find their place and their call in God, using the gifts that He has already invested in them.
- to be birthed in prayer; in line with the Bible; and in step with the Holy Spirit.
Council of Reference:
Paul is part of a great group of seven men, known as ‘The Rhinos’, to whom he is accountable, as well as being accountable to the Pastor of his home church in Virginia, USA.
- Revd Eric Delve (Vicar, St Luke’s Church, Maidstone, England, and international speaker)
- John Pressdee (Minister, Green St. Green Baptist Church, Orpington, England and ‘father’ of prayer-walking
- Ian Andrews, Apostolic Director of the International Association of Healing ministries, and itinerant healing pioneer
And, if Paul had to make a declaration of intent for his life and mission…..
…..he could find no better statement than this, a letter found in a young Zimbabwean Pastor’s desk after his martyrdom for his faith:
I’m part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made – I’m a disciple of His.
I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure.
I’m finished and done with low living, sight walking, smooth knees, colourless dreams, tamed visions, wordly talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity, position, plaudits, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognised, praised, regarded, or rewarded.
I now live by faith, lean in His presence, walk by patience, am uplifted by prayer, and I labour with power.
My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear.
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the enemy, pander at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up, shut up, or let up – until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up – for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me.
And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem in recognising me – my banner will be clear!