Some fantastic church meetings these recent days, with one church featuring twice – 80+ there Saturday, and at least 120-130 Sunday morning. I think of the Saturday, Ian, Jeff, and I probably prayed for all of them! But there were some fantastic healings and miracles.
Both Jeff and Ian shared what God had put on their hearts and did it excellently. It’s really good the way this ‘little’ team of three have ‘knitted’ in together, from what’s been shared. Jeff was a drug-infested man who, 9 years ago, was miraculously saved by grace and set free from 35 years of drugs (cocaine, speed, pot, alcohol abuse, pornography), anger and envy, was incredibly used by God over these three weeks. He’s moved into a place of blessing others with healing, freedom – and is learning more and more how to use and handle the authority given to us by Jesus. (And he got new teeth!!).
He prayed for dozens, and saw:
- A lady with a chronically arthritic hand, couldn’t close it, it was like concrete. After each of about 5 prayers, the fingers moved a bit more, until in the end she she gripped big strong Jeff’s hand so tight she hurt him! Lots of pain in her shoulders, knees, hips too – then she got up and danced with Ian.
- A girl with dislocated little finger – caught it in a mesh fence while running, healed immediately
- boy with dyslexia raced to the front at the call for prayer, and got a huge infilling from God in his life
- Jeff was clearly in dancing mood, as a lady healed of an arthritic back and shoulder did some salsa with him!
- Lady with major circulation problems, had to wear compression socks, screamed as her clawed toes became unclawe
- girls in the doctor’s office all filled with joy
Ian received many prophetic words/words of wisdom/words of knowledge for people – a lot very specific and directional – it was wonderful how he got the people who wanted such direction in their lives! Ian has a wonderful, gentle way of putting people at ease, before speaking into their lives, and the radiance of their faces as they moved away was a delight.
I had a wonderful time with a man named Christian, who was carrying his past with him like a ton weight. That disappeared so quickly into history, and he just laughed and cried at the same time. I had a prophetic word for him about him being a proclaimer of the good news – not just across Colombia, but worldwide. Tears again as he said that was his greatest ‘impossible’ dream. Then both Ian and Jeff – not knowing what I’d said to him – prophesied exactly the same thing. He and his wife Jennifer then came and prayed for my knees, and for me in general, which was a real blessing. After I’d prayed with Christian, I got him to stay with me, and pray for other people, and many were healed. I do love doing that so much! He was blown away.
A lovely young man, about 19, Camilo, had a very bad spinal injury, received playing football. His spine had twisted badly, and his neck too: discs and vertebra out of place. He is clearly good footballer, just about to break into the first team squad of America, Cali’s second biggest soccer team (Deportivo Cali is the number one – I joked with Camilo that he could be delivered from playing for America when he was healed!). He was in a lot of pain, walked very stiffly, and was due surgery. He couldn’t bend. Often when I pray for people I get them to do something they couldn’t do before the prayer. For Camilo, touching his toes was impossible: and guess what??!! He did it in seconds, totally healed!
A dear gentleman with Parkinson’s and early stage MS was healed instantly. Loads of arthritis, osteoarthritis, migraines, all sorts of ‘ladies issues’, and so much more, were healed.
The foundation was set for the meeting by the worship band, who were excellent.
Dozens healed, many set free, many leaving the past behind and walking into a whole new future.