A really dear friend in Melbourne, Bill Hall, who has a great deal of insight and discernment, said this today on my Facebook page:
- I just had a very strong feeling that there’s an epic battle going on between Sergey’s guardian angel and the demon who is responsible for his cancer. I’m sure the angel will win.
Svetlana posted three separate responses, after, yet again, hearing from a doctor that Sergey only has ‘a few days to live’. It’s worth remembering that they said that about 3 weeks ago for the first time, and it hit Sergey and Svetlana very hard. It was because of that ‘prognosis’ that they asked if I could go to Melbourne, and why, two weeks ago, I went. It does seem that the medics (and I have the utmost respect and time for doctors, believe me: they saved my life a year ago today when I had those massive pulmonary embolisms!!) are almost clutching at straws here, as they’ve now told the Mironovas four times ‘only a few days’ – and each time, Sergey seems to get better, and stronger…!!!
Svetlana’s responses to Bill’s comment, were lovely: she has come to an incredible place of faith in a rapid time, which is so wonderful:
- I feel the same! we have a step forward and then 2 steps back.. his spirit wants to live and he fights for it hard – but something holds him back and does not allow to win…something blocks teh miracle to happen…Feel so useless trying to find a way to help him…the only things I can do is keep praying, believeing and saying Thank You God for what we haven`t see yet but believe to see…and Thank You all for praying for Sergey – all together we help him to battle! I hope…
- The day is almost finished… it was very similar to yesterday (thank you God!) – spent the day together, had some short walk to the park to stay a bit under the sun (wasn`t really warm but nice and fresh air gave good things to Sergey). That was great Sergey had no significant pain, nausea or vomiting. We could not see any further progress towards getting healed – leak is still very active, whatever Sergey drinks is getting out of his body pretty much straight away so the fluid does not supply any good stuss (stuff?) to his body which makes him running out of energy…
- But even we have not seen any progress we are so happy with what the day gave us – we feel God is somewhere around, but enemy is still very strong! My prays are endless – when one finishes another starts!.. Thank you so much for praying with us for Sergey Mironov to get healed – so much positive energy comes to him!!!! Tomorrow new day comes and new strength would give us more opportunity to tell God how much we want Sergey to be well – THANK YOU all for staying with us, supporting and praying!!!!!!!!!!! Bless you all!! That they can go out walking in the (winter!) sun, is lovely. He should be in heaven now, according to the doctors, not walking in a park on a Sunday afternoon! My response to Svetlana was this:
- It’s another day that showed the prognoses of 2 weeks ago, 10 days ago, last Sunday and more, were wrong… that Sergey feels good, no pain, no vomiting is the opposite of what he should be feeling. God is giving him strength, fuelling his fight against words that could be a curse, even symptoms (the leak) that could bring fear. God’s quite capable of stopping that leak at any moment, and through all of this, he’s strengthening you and Sergey…and ensuring that the miracle brings glory to him. I’m praying that your angel wins the fight pretty soon!!!
My love to you both…
If you are among those who are praying, please, please keep praying!!! This seems to be, to me, a ‘case’ that God will use to confound cancer medics, cancer treatment, and cancer prognoses. There are two lovely ladies in Cali, Colombia, who I’ve had the privilege of praying for, both had cancer multiple times – Astrid (7 times), and (known to many of you through me!) Ana Beiba (3 times). God is NOT BOUND by prognosis, history, ‘the facts’, the symptoms, the evidence. He’s unlimited in what he can do through these lovely Russian/Australians, and for them….
Thank you, Lord, that Sergey is STILL HERE!!!